ARCA Design is seeking an Architect Intern. As a small office, we provide the opportunity to work on every aspect of a project. Our work environment is casual, flexible, and dedicated to innovative, inclusive design.
- Professional B Arch or M Arch degree from an accredited school of Architecture;
- 1-3 years experience working in an architectural firm;
- Confident Design skills;
- Demonstrated ability and experience to perform a variety of project tasks from concept to completion;
- Ability to manage deadlines while working in a team environment;
- 3D modeling proficiency, Autodesk Revit preferred;
- Desire to advance to Project Architect, evidence of working toward licensure.
- Exceptional graphic presentation skills
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop proficiency.
- Revit experience
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, detailed resume, references, and samples of your work to : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “ARCA Design – Architect Intern Position” in the subject line and provide your anticipated salary range and availability in your cover letter.